Community Events for Safe Passage
Safe Passage is fortunate to have the generous support of thousands of people across the Pioneer Valley. We’re grateful for the wide variety of local businesses, groups, houses of worship, and clubs that organize Community Events each year to raise funds for our programs.
Interested in Participating in a Current Community Event?
Help support Safe Passage through these upcoming and ongoing Community Events:
- Dusty Rose's Creamery is selling pink t-shirts with all proceeds benefiting Safe Passage. Visit them out at 229 Russell Street in Hadley for some delicious soft serve (and other yummy treats).
- Mark your calendars for August 23! Interskate 91 South will be the place to be at 6:30pm when the Pair O' Dice City Rollers of Wilbraham will skate against the Elm City Derby Damez. It promises to be an exciting evening filled with impressive sports(wo)manship and glitter--and proceeds from the bout benefit Safe Passage!
Or, Create a New Community Event for Safe Passage!
We’re always looking for new groups of people to get involved in our work. Are you part of a group that might support us?
There are innumerable ways your group or organization can support Safe Passage. Recent examples of Community Events include:
- Safe Passage is so grateful to the talented casts and crews of the Smith College production of Eve Ensler's Vagina Monologues and the Mount Holyoke College production of the Project: Theater Monologues. Both honored Safe Passage in 2015 with their inspiring performances.
- Safe Passage is one of the nonprofits periodically benefitting from Bela Vegetarian Restaurant's creative substitution policy: “NO SUBSTITUTIONS. However, we can be bribed with a $5 donation to Safe Passage.”
- Sisters on the Runway at UMass Amherst holds an annual fashion show to raise money for Safe Passage. The students work hard to get designer outfits donated, and there are dance performances, raffles, a mocktail and dessert bar, and an opportunity to have your photo taken on the red carpet.
Click here for more past Community Events and some new ideas!
Guidelines for a Community Event to Benefit Safe Passage
We’d love to hear your ideas for how you — along with your friends, colleagues, customers, or congregation — can support us. Please get in touch with questions or ideas, or to submit your Community Event Fundraising and Liability Release Agreement. Thank you for your support!