Interested in hosting Safe Passage for tabling, workshops, or training?
Use our inquiry form below to ask questions or make arrangements.
Our Staff and Volunteers are able to be present at events, fairs, and other community events to share information about our agency and our programs. We provide support and resources for survivors, and opportunities for the community to get engaged in our work.
Safe Passage offers a variety of one-time workshops for community members, groups, and service provider agencies. Topics include:
- Safe Passage: Programs and Services
- Domestic Violence 101
- Introduction to Prevention
- Population-Specific Survivor Support
- LBGTQ+ Survivors
- Immigrants and Latinx Survivors
- Survivors with Disabilities
We want to provide our community with the skills and information to join us in our efforts to support survivors and prevent violence. Safe Passage trainings are typically multiple sessions such as:
- Professional development for agencies, organizations, and groups
- Prevention LAB trainings