Volunteer at Safe Passage and...
Safe Passage has multiple opportunities for volunteer service. We rely on volunteers to support our work, spread our message, and deepen our connection with the community.
Safe Passage Volunteers are welcome to use this experience for academic or professional purposes. Safe Passage will work with individual volunteers to accommodate academic or professional requirements.
Our volunteer program has different tiers of service. We invite you to learn about each tier and consider which level might work best for you!
Want to be a part of ending domestic violence and building a peaceful community?
Our First Tier volunteers support our work in the following ways:
- Promote peace and the work of Safe Passage through your social media accounts.
- Participate in Safe Passage development efforts through supporting events and communicating with donors.
- Join Safe Passage’s contingent at community events- like marching at Pride!
- Support Safe Passage and survivors by contacting your legislators about important policy issues!
To become a First Tier volunteer, participate in our three-hour orientation. Following your orientation, you’ll be added to our email list from which you’ll receive:
- Important policy alerts and ways to engage your legislators.
- Text and images that you can share on social media.
- Invitations to educational events.
- Opportunities to participate with Safe Passage in community events.
- Development requests like card-writing, phone-banking, and event-staffing.
We need people like you to take our work from the walls of our building into our community. Please become a First Tier volunteer to amplify Safe Passage’s call for peace and share our work with the community.
Interested in becoming a First Tier volunteer at Safe Passage? Fill out our Volunteer Application.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.